Are You Wearing the Right Exercise Shoe?
🏃🏼♀️🏋🏽♂️🏃🏾♂️RUNNERS VS TRAINERS🏋🏼♀️
The strength of each shoe is also its weakness! PROS AND CONS BELOW⬇️
• More cushion in soul.
• Lots of flex throughout shoe.
• Breathable fabric.
• Creates instability when strength training.
• Higher heel is not always preferred for movement.
• Did you ever slide in your shoes? Top fabric does not provide stability for lateral movement.
STRENGTH TRAINING SHOES
• Soul is flatter, denser, and rigid mid heel, yet flexes in front.
• Constructed to give more stability in lateral movement.
• Foot and ankle Stability- no loss of power.
• Not ideal for long runs, okay to use for short sprints.
• Lack of cushion not as comfortable for longer periods of time.
• Heavier than runners.
Watch Coach Jesse break down the pros and cons below.