Are You Doing Push Ups Wrong?
Push Ups are one of the most well-known exercises, but also the most incorrectly performed. Read below to see Coach Josie break it down!
• Fingers turned inward.
• Hands in line with eyes.
• Lower the shoulders and keep face in line with wrist.
• Elbows flared out 90 degrees.
Watch Coach Josie demo an incorrect push up.
• Fingers turned forward and slightly out.
• Shoulders stacked over wrist.
• Lower the chest and keep in line with thumbs.
• Elbows angled out 45 degrees.
Watch Coach Josie demo the perfect push up.