YOU NEED TO DO THIS SQUAT
The zercher squat is a variation of the back squat that can result in better movement patterns for improved squat technique, yet requires a light load when compared to a traditional back squat.⬅️
1. Improves everyday strength for real world activities.
2. Easier to train deeper squats, and improving quad development.
3. Reinforces upright torso leading to improvements in core stability.
💪🏼THE SET UP👏🏼
1. Place the barbell in the crease of the elbows.
2. Hug the bar and keep it close to the body
3. Squat deep, keep the torso upright and knees wider than the elbows.